Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Help me!!!!!!!
So Im doing this project in school called the number project. And my number is the most boring number ever...82! So If you know any...AND I MEAN ANY cool facts about the number 82 tell me!
HI jerseydevilfreak!!!!! This is Blondie!!!!! Where have you been???? Ummmmm I read your comment on the number 82.....the only thing i can think of is that there's an 8 and a 2 to make it 82 and if you reverse them it makes it 28!!!!!!!! Is that helpful??????? Well I'll check back in later.....Bye jerseydevilfreak!!!!!
hi jerseydevilfreak!!!! Blondie here!!! ummmmmmmmm...................I was thinking about the # 82 all day and this is what i came up with.......ok...ready??????? now 8+2 is 10 and 8-2 is 6. Now if you add 10 +6 that's 16!!!! thats not all.....now if you minus 82 from 16 thats 66 and 66 + 16 THATS 82!!!!!!!!! any help??????? : ) Let me know!!!!! Buh-bye!!!!!(4 now)
2 comments:
HI jerseydevilfreak!!!!! This is Blondie!!!!! Where have you been???? Ummmmm I read your comment on the number 82.....the only thing i can think of is that there's an 8 and a 2 to make it 82 and if you reverse them it makes it 28!!!!!!!! Is that helpful??????? Well I'll check back in later.....Bye jerseydevilfreak!!!!!
hi jerseydevilfreak!!!! Blondie here!!! ummmmmmmmm...................I was thinking about the # 82 all day and this is what i came up with.......ok...ready??????? now 8+2 is 10 and 8-2 is 6. Now if you add 10 +6 that's 16!!!! thats not all.....now if you minus 82 from 16 thats 66 and 66 + 16 THATS 82!!!!!!!!! any help??????? : ) Let me know!!!!! Buh-bye!!!!!(4 now)
Post a Comment