If you haven't already noticed I put new comment settings on my blog. The only reason I did that is because Blogger wouldn't let me comment on my own blog with the comment settings I was using. So basiclly if you like it...cool, if you don't...SUCK IT UP!
haha joking
Or am I? O.o
No I am joking. Got ya didn't I?
9 comments:
HI JERSEYDEVILFREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS BLONDIE
Well hello Blondie! Nice to meet you! (wink wink)
your blog is awesome jerseydevil freak
and nice to meet you too!!!!!!!
how'd you learn to be so talented
i'll talk to you later jerseydevilfreak
Hello Jerseydevilfreak! This is El Lobo, last honorary King of the North American Chupacabras! For Howl-o-ween I'm going to be a mild-mannered shop keeper from Massachusetts, very handsome, yet smart admirer of a certain enchantress named "Blondie". I have even chosen a name for him:COOLIO. Whaddayouthink?
good morning jerseydevilfreak! i see that you got "el lobos" comment....He's got the costume and everything for howl-o-ween! i think that he made a good choice for the name "coolio" do you??????? what should blondie b for howl-o-ween? his enchantress?
Blondie, Seriously you should be youself. Ur scary enough.
P.S DUDE! STOP SENDING ME A MILLLION COMMENTS!! >:(
Post a Comment