Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Oh sorry that was me...the one who said hi dudes what is up. I was showng my friend how to comment anonymous. Hey any one else notice the beginning of anonymous looks like annoy? Yes thats me random as always! Wow this is a long comment....Hey btw we are celebrating over 50 posts! WHOO! Lets make it 100! And lets make it 5 followers! we can rule the world! i know random. We cya peeps.......And kim, you spelled werewolf wrong..just sayin...
Oh sorry that was me...the one who said hi dudes what is up. I was showng my friend how to comment anonymous. Hey any one else notice the beginning of anonymous looks like annoy? Yes thats me random as always! Wow this is a long comment....Hey btw we are celebrating over 50 posts! WHOO! Lets make it 100! And lets make it 5 followers! we can rule the world! i know random. We cya peeps.......And kim, you spelled werewolf wrong..just sayin...
7 comments:
ORIGINAL DESIGN BY TRIBBLEOFDOOM ON YOUTUBE
hi dudes! what is up? hah lol i am so random...
hi freak From wrerewolf
Seriously kim?
Oh sorry that was me...the one who said hi dudes what is up. I was showng my friend how to comment anonymous. Hey any one else notice the beginning of anonymous looks like annoy? Yes thats me random as always! Wow this is a long comment....Hey btw we are celebrating over 50 posts! WHOO! Lets make it 100! And lets make it 5 followers! we can rule the world! i know random. We cya peeps.......And kim, you spelled werewolf wrong..just sayin...
Oh sorry that was me...the one who said hi dudes what is up. I was showng my friend how to comment anonymous. Hey any one else notice the beginning of anonymous looks like annoy? Yes thats me random as always! Wow this is a long comment....Hey btw we are celebrating over 50 posts! WHOO! Lets make it 100! And lets make it 5 followers! we can rule the world! i know random. We cya peeps.......And kim, you spelled werewolf wrong..just sayin...
WHY DID IT POST 2 TIMES!
Post a Comment