Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^ Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Saturday, November 26, 2011
DARN! IT!
Darn it ppl! IM GETTING MY STINKING BOTTOM BRACES ON THE 30th! ALL I KNOW IS.....IT WILL HURT!!!! Grrr....anyways on the bright side....I dont have to go to school! WOO!!!! Hmm......what else....oh...I might be practicing band after school too....Anything else....Oh yeah......I will be releasing a preview of "Scourge feels Like a Monster" possibly today...well thats all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi again!!!!!!! don't worry about the braces!!!!!!! at least you dont have to have all your teeth pulled!!!!!! think of it that way.......i also wanna see your video !!!!!!!! later dude!!!!!!!!!!
To: BLONDIE
Hi! I have to get braces, too.
And your right, BLONDIE.
AT LEAST it's not like you have to get you teeth pulled.
From: prettywolf825
Post a Comment