Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Monday, November 21, 2011
To Kim
This is to my friend kim...we got in a little arguement..ad I wanted to say Im sorry...
Thanks crazy I forgive you Ipromis that this will never happen again.But look on the bright side the fight made us closer.So thanks for the video,see you in scool.(:(:(: Bye!
2 comments:
Thanks crazy I forgive you Ipromis that this will never happen again.But look on the bright side the fight made us closer.So thanks for the video,see you in scool.(:(:(: Bye!
AWESOME! Glad you like it! Talk to ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment