Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome new ppl!

I remember when I was playing animal jam.....I told alot of ppl about my blog.....If you did come....and chck it out.. WELCOME! If not BLEH. So you are probably wondering.....
WHY ARE YOU WRITING IN RED ANDGREEN!? Well duh...Christmas!Now I am warning you..My blog is very random....I have random everything! Hmm...that reminds me.....Aww crap im getting my braces....on wensday.....aww man...well..not my top...my bottom....What else can I tell you about myself...Oh....

1) I AM RANDOM!!!!
2) I am an artist
3)IM STILL RANDOM! FKE:LKFELWKJLWEJKWLEWKEJ!
4) I read the warrior cats series.I like scourge...HE EPIC!
5) GO ON GUESS!!!--------------------->   ME RANDOM!!
6) Well duh...I like cryptids...Cryptids are mythical creatures said...oh nvm...
7) Your wrong.The last fact is this is the last fact for now....

BYE!!!!!

10 comments:

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Are u random enough?

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's prettywolf825 from Animal Jam. I love this blog. Great job!

From: prettywolf825

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Well hello! Glad ya like it!

Anonymous said...

How did you make the animation of the cat video with the song Monster by Skillet and how did you get the song on it? I don't get it..?

From: prettywolf825

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Ok How I got the animations: From the nintendo dsi....I put them on an animated gif on the SD card...the. I transfered them onto the computer...Then clicked the internet link. Then I used hypercam to record them

How did I get music over the animations: Every windows computer has windows live movie maker.

Remember next time use the Question answer box though.

hope i helped

Anonymous said...

What Question Answer Box? I don't see as a Question Answer Box..?

I might get a DSI when it is Chistmas Eve. I only have the reguller DS, NOT any other types of DS.

Thanks for helping. :)

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Its under the link "PAGES"

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to put my username at the bottom.

The one that was replying to you was the one that said: What Question Answer Box? I don't see a Question Answer Box..?

I might get a DSI when it is Christmas Eve. I only have the reguller DS, NOT any other types of DS.

Thanks for helping. :)

From: prettywolf825

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that I ask A LOT of questions... But I don't see a thing that says "PAGES", sorry...
:(

From: prettywolf825

Prettywolf825 said...

I see the thing that says "PAGES" now.