Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hehe...

Well, sorry I havent been on lately....Anyways! Here's the news!!!
1. My volloeyball game (our grade vs teachers) is on Friday! NoT EXCITED ABOUT IT.
2.There is a bet going on between my 2 friends Leah and Catherine. Leah is mean and annoying, so Catherine said "I will give you ten bucks if you are nice til Christmas vacation. Loser has to wear a skirt when we come back". She has already lost a buck. SHe's gonna lose I know it!
3. Christmas is in 4 days! YIPPEE!!!
4.Im working a warriors video. It'll be done tomorrow.
Thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

moonrise57 said...

Watch our new video it isnt about warrior cats watch the first video, it is SO sad

moonrise57 said...

whatever
, this video isn't ABOUT justin beiber it is featuring him

Anonymous said...

@moonrise57

Haven't I seen you on Pangaea's blog? Are you new fans of famous Animal Jam people? Why do you keep on asking people to look at your videos, anyway? Sorry if this is a little effenseve to you.

From: prettywolf825

Reminder: I am going to be famous soon on You Tube! It might not be that soon as I expected, though, my mom is taking too long to read the rules and dicide if I can have a You Tube account. She will be making sure the videos are safe to put on there before I put it on You Tube.