Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, December 23, 2011
How to comment url style!!
THIS IS FOR PPL THAT DONT HAVE BLOGS!!!
Click the Name/url
Type in what you want to be known as
TA DA!!!!!!!You can do that instead of being anoynomous! And why is Blaze smiling?
12 comments:
Yeah, why is Blaze smiling?
From: prettywolf825
What do you type in URL?
From: prettywolf825
type in prettywolf825 if u want
@wikabog
Is it okay?
From: prettywolf825
What?
Do we have to get a blog if we do it?
From: prettywolf825
No
It won't let me make a name! >:I
From: prettywolf825
cuz ur doing it wrong!
I will log out to prove it!!
Hi! Its me Jerseydevilfreak!!! TOLD U!
Post a Comment