Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Sunday, December 25, 2011
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/vThcP5S0SFreM2vS
go on this to see silvester and friends!!!
2 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
Guess what?! Sense I got a 3DS for Christmas, it can take pictures! I can face it towards the computer and take a picture. I might put pictures on You Tube and make a video (Possibly a music video).
2 comments:
Guess what?! Sense I got a 3DS for Christmas, it can take pictures! I can face it towards the computer and take a picture. I might put pictures on You Tube and make a video (Possibly a music video).
hey jerseydevilfreak!! BLONDIE here!!!!! i love that link that u made with the sendables thingy.....that was cool
Post a Comment