Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Its begining to look alot like christmas...
Oh boy!!!! 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what are you excited about?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am very excited about getting presents and Jesus's birthday. I will be very excited if I get the book that I want. It's called:
1 comment:
I am very excited about getting presents and Jesus's birthday. I will be very excited if I get the book that I want. It's called:
Ginga Densetsu Weed
It looks good.
From: prettywolf825
P.S. Ginga Densetsu Weed is a new thing to me.
Post a Comment