Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Thursday, December 29, 2011
My friends blog
Yep meh friend has a blog. Its called mythicalcreaturesnow.blogspot.com! Please check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi wikabog, it's me silver. I am typing from my smartphone. My dad took away my computer so I can't play AJ. Would you please please do me a favor? Could you buy me the jamaaliday clothes so that when they are out of sale I will still have some? Try to buy blue ribbon and especially buy the white antlers or horns.And blue snowman mask, blue wreath necklace. PLEASE I BEG YOU. I might not me in animal jam for a LONG TIME. SO I NEED YOU TO HELP ME. Thank you.. - XsilverXWolfx
Im not trying to be selfish but I will reward you later, thank you :) P.s. maybe some den items. P.p.s. when you buy the items send them to me. AND I promise I will reward you when I get my computer back.Remember I am typing from my phone.
5 comments:
Hi wikabog, it's me silver. I am typing from my smartphone. My dad took away my computer so I can't play AJ. Would you please please do me a favor? Could you buy me the jamaaliday clothes so that when they are out of sale I will still have some? Try to buy blue ribbon and especially buy the white antlers or horns.And blue snowman mask, blue wreath necklace. PLEASE I BEG YOU. I might not me in animal jam for a LONG TIME. SO I NEED
YOU TO HELP ME. Thank you..
- XsilverXWolfx
Im not trying to be selfish but I will reward you later, thank you :)
P.s. maybe some den items.
P.p.s. when you buy the items send them to me. AND I promise I will reward you when I get my computer back.Remember I am typing from my phone.
I checked out the blog. I know that first picture. I've seen it before on You Tube.
Silver,Im sorry but no. Your too obsessed with getting rares that your not as good of a friend like you used to be. So no.Thanks for understanding.
XsilverXwolfX! DONT USE MY CREATOR!!!
Post a Comment