Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
My birthday is coming up on Febuary 8. Sense I don't have a blog, I was wondering if you could post something on your blog about it. Make it say something like this:
"Hi, guys! Febuary 8th is going to be Prettywolf825's birthday! The party is going to be at her den on Febuary 8th, at 3:00 PM through 4:00 PM!"
Thanks if you do post it.
All my characters: OMG!!!
Here comes another panic of them trying to find stuff for my birthday... /).-
7 comments:
What a fight!!! I loved it!!! :D
What else can I say but .........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear wikabog,
My birthday is coming up on Febuary 8.
Sense I don't have a blog, I was wondering if you could post something on your blog about it. Make it say something like this:
"Hi, guys! Febuary 8th is going to be Prettywolf825's birthday! The party is going to be at her den on Febuary 8th, at 3:00 PM through 4:00 PM!"
Thanks if you do post it.
All my characters: OMG!!!
Here comes another panic of them trying to find stuff for my birthday... /).-
Happy Pre- birthday prettywolf825....
@BLONDIE
Were you about to say, "Pretend," when you said, "Pre-,"? It sounded like you were about to say, "Pretend birthday,". Btw, I'm not pretending.
(I'm not trying to start a fight)
Brown Claw: >.> *Stares at BLONDIE'S comment*
What are you doing, Brown Claw?
Brown Claw: Studying it... >.>
Why?
Brown Claw: I'm seeing if she was going to say, "Pretend,".
It's okay, Brown Claw. /).-
Brown Claw: What do I look at now?
/).-
Go play with a stick or something.
Brown Claw: Okay!!! :D
Hey prettywolf. I dont wanna be mean but...
Dont be a dimwitt! "pre" means before something! pre school.
So if you said "Happy Pre Birthday" To me on the 19th, all it means is happy before birthday.
P
P.(
Dont start a fight. I can get jerseydevil to block ppl....
@Blaze
Okay.................
Post a Comment