Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, January 27, 2012
cat run cycle and it actually looks like its running!
I've been thinking.. when I go to my dad's house tomorrow, I might get my old books out of my shelf area and replace them. The ones that I'm going to get rid of is my books from when I was young. I'm going to replace those books with Warrior Cats books, and whatever else of books I want to put there.
P.S. Also this weakend, I'm going to go to BarnsAndNobles to get Warrior Cats books. It's so.. AWESOME! :3
For some reason, I say, "Warrior Kitties," A LOT now...
3 comments:
I've been thinking.. when I go to my dad's house tomorrow, I might get my old books out of my shelf area and replace them. The ones that I'm going to get rid of is my books from when I was young. I'm going to replace those books with Warrior Cats books, and whatever else of books I want to put there.
P.S. Also this weakend, I'm going to go to BarnsAndNobles to get Warrior Cats books. It's so.. AWESOME! :3
For some reason, I say, "Warrior Kitties," A LOT now...
I JUST GOT A HEART LOCKET ON ANIMAL JAM!!! :D
-Prettywolf825
wow!!!!! how did you do that
Post a Comment