Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Sunday, January 8, 2012
New avatar
Ok you know how I said I had a new avatar? Here it is!!!
Yep! Its Scourge!!!
2 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
Cool Avatar!!! You draw better than I do on the computer.
I'm still trying to draw my characters on the laptop.
Shadow Blaze: Yours are good, too, Prettywolf825. I love the drawing on the blog.
What are your guys' opinions?
Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, Desert Sunset: It's good!
2 comments:
Cool Avatar!!! You draw better than I do on the computer.
I'm still trying to draw my characters on the laptop.
Shadow Blaze: Yours are good, too, Prettywolf825. I love the drawing on the blog.
What are your guys' opinions?
Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, Desert Sunset: It's good!
OOOOH !!!!!! I like that avatar!!!!
Post a Comment