Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Ok here's how its gonna go!
Ok!!!! I want to shpw you different drawing styles with a character...But I dont know who! So you will tell me on the comments!!
jerseydevilfreak......give prettywolf 825 a message in case she didn't see my other post....tell her she took everything i said completely the wrong way...ok
5 comments:
heY I THINK YOU SHOULD START WITH SNAKE AND WORK YOUR WAY DOWN.....SO PRETTY MUCH I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! AND EL LOBO SAYS HELLO
Maybe you should do it with Blaze. Wait-or Tornado. Actually, I don't know who, I like them all.
Hmm....Ok right now ima do Blaze......
so whats the poll going to be jersydevilfreak?????? what order are you going to do them in?????? I can't wait!!!!!!
jerseydevilfreak......give prettywolf 825 a message in case she didn't see my other post....tell her she took everything i said completely the wrong way...ok
Post a Comment