Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sick again.

Ok I have yet another sore throat!! The good news! Not strep by any chance. I got it yesturday, and I was done with the meds Friday. So its not strep. The doctor said its most likely a viral sore throat. Meh.

Blaze: WHOO HOO!! YOUR GONNA BE VIRAL!!!!

Me:Errr....Blaze, I dont mean famous viral....

Blaze: Oh........


Ok, well....bye!

4 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

Dear wikabog,

No matter what, remember your Animal Jam password if your internet comes back after the bill.

I still hate bills... >.<

Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, Desert Sunset, White Paw, and Black Fur: Ikr?!


P.S. I just started reading Warrior Cats today. I found the book at my school library. The book is the one called "DAWN".

-Prettywolf825

Jerseydevilfreak said...

NO!!! BOOK ONE IS INTO THE WILD!!!

THATS THE SECOND SERIES!!

Prettywolf825 said...

I couldn't find the first series...

-Prettywolf825

BLONDIE said...

OH WHEWWWWWW!!!!!!! AT LEAST IT'S NOT STREP THROAT