Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Sick
Yep...I've got strep throat.
The end
4 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
I hate it when I get sick, too... I like it when we have school days off instead of being sick...
4 comments:
I hate it when I get sick, too...
I like it when we have school days off instead of being sick...
It might be a while until you see me on Animal Jam again. My laptop is not letting me on Animal Jam. >:|
Animal Jam works again on my laptop!
Oh im sorry to hear that your sick!!!! Do you feel really lousy?
Post a Comment