Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sigh.......

Well this is it...I wont be posting as much..Its back to school...


Blaze:WHAT ABOUT US???

Me:If you touch my blog I'll kill you.

Blaze:1)Im used to almost being killed.I have that fight with Tornado. 2)I mean what will we do when ur at school.....?

Me:IDK!!!


Hmm....what do you think?

4 comments:

BLONDIE said...

oh i think they should be able to do what ever they want on the blog-within reason- and as long as they don't get into trouble.....ummmm....is that even possible????

Prettywolf825 said...

@BLONDIE

I don't think that's possible. My opinion. They fight a lot, so they might have a fight on typing on the computer and then accidently posting it on the computer. Just be careful, Blaze, and Tornado.

Prettywolf825 said...

*Posting it on the blog, not posting it on the computer.

Sorry, I messed up.

BLONDIE said...

Oh yeah......thats going to be a problem.......big time!!!!!!!!!!