Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, January 20, 2012
Sorry
I havent been posting much...I will though!
REMINDER:
Tomorrow is Blaze's bday, remember to wish him a happy Bday!!
1 comment:
Prettywolf825
said...
Tomorrow is Blaze's birthday, guys!!! O.O
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, snd Desert Sunset: Wha- *Runs around the room in panic trying to think of something for his birthday*
Heart Snow, and Blue Snow: *Accidently hit heads together*
1 comment:
Tomorrow is Blaze's birthday, guys!!! O.O
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, snd Desert Sunset: Wha- *Runs around the room in panic trying to think of something for his birthday*
Heart Snow, and Blue Snow: *Accidently hit heads together*
It's so hard to think what to do!!! O.O
I have no You Tube account still!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment