Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
STOP SOPA AND PIPA!!!
If you wanna sign the pettition, or just learn what the heck's going on, go on google.com
1 comment:
Prettywolf825
said...
So, we're supposed to put a black out on our avatars/characters? *Looks at my characters* >.>
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset: NO INTERNET?!?! X_X
1 comment:
So, we're supposed to put a black out on our avatars/characters? *Looks at my characters* >.>
Shadow Blaze, Heart Snow, Pink Rainbow, Blue Snow, Brown Claw, and Desert Sunset: NO INTERNET?!?! X_X
Brown Claw: NO!!! /)T.T(\
Post a Comment