This is to you Colour54! If you dont know why I posted this, just go to her blog..So anyways! Hope you like!!
And lol at the end of the speedpaint zooming into her name...CURSE YOU ZOOM TOOL! lol
And wht else...oh yeah...Blaze and Snake are coming back a nom nomming forever!!
What else...Oh yeah, Songs by Adam Lambert, First one is Whataya want from me (Blaze:NOTHING!!! Now stop asking me!!)
And Aftermath(Blaze:RAWR)
K NOW STOP READING THIS!!!!!
I said stop reading.
5 comments:
Wow really nice! You're a good drawer. And funny bit at the end. Btw I couldn't hear the audio.
Capital WOW!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the audio to work. o.O Apparently the speakers where off when I thought they were on....
Oh good!
That happened to me too. I wanted the music to come on.but it wouldnt...so I was screaming at the computer for 10 minutes til I realized meh headphones were in...Oops. Lol!
Post a Comment