Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Monday, January 9, 2012
Warrior cats,How to save a Life
Ok!This has gotta be meh saddest video! Even more sad than "The Smallest Warrior"
Also! Im making a second one, And I need music suggestions!
wow!!!! That was so sad!!!!! : ( but it was a good video!!!!!! Music suggestions?????? HMMMMM??????? I think you can pick anything cuz you're so talented....
MOSSKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................................everytime I think about Mosskit, I almost start crying. :..(
4 comments:
wow!!!! That was so sad!!!!! : ( but it was a good video!!!!!! Music suggestions?????? HMMMMM??????? I think you can pick anything cuz you're so talented....
I like your virtual pet felix!!!!!! He's cool!!!!!
it is sad at oakhearts death oh and this is STILL ROCKY AKA DEATHMOON
MOSSKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................................everytime I think about Mosskit, I almost start crying. :..(
Post a Comment