Sorry I've been busy lately....sigh. Anyways!!One thing,In a couple days ima gonna post the poll! also!Blaze and Tornado have the proof of the truce...Hehe..you'll see in a couple days!
AHH!!!!!! MY CAT ZOOM IS TRYING TO KILL ME TOO!!!!!
Stupid cat.
Lastly....
Im eating pizza for breakfast
Ok thats all
Wait one more thing.
UGH MY BRACES HURT!!!!!!!!!
Goodbye now...
4 comments:
That's okay. I wouldn't post as much as well during school (See what school does?).
At least tomorrow is the weekend
Yeah, I love the weekend.
Oh, and BAD NEWS! Blue Snow is sick now. He must have been at the creek near by my house where there is lots of germs. He might have got it the water. There was not much snow in this winter.
By the way, do you still know Ryan Higa (The guy that made DUDE VS WILD) still? Well, I'm starting to get inspired by him to make funny videos. When I become famous on You Tube, you will probably see funny videos soon.
I came up with three funny videos so far. My friend in real life is going to help me with every video. And my dad will help with one video so far. My friend is wolves30127 on Animal Jam. And remember her You Tube channel is this:
youtube.com/wolves30127
(Just a reminder, okay)
you had pizza for breakfast?????????
Post a Comment