Thursday, February 23, 2012


Ask Blaze episode 1! by jerseydevil123, made at DoInk.com

7 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

Shadow Blaze: What did you just say on 0:22? >:|

O.O"

Okay! No fights!!!

Shadow Blaze: *Looks at Prettywolf825 sharply* >.>

O.O"

Ash Cloud: We deserve our rights!

Ash Cloud? You, too?

Sugar: I'm scared, mom... O.O *Hides under Salt (her mom)*

Pepper: Let's get Sugar out of the room...

Pepper, Salt, and Sugar: *Almost get out of the room*

Shadow Blaze: *Blocks exit* You're not going anywhere. >:|

Shadow Blaze! Just because Blaze said something mean about wolves, doesn't mean you have to bring it out on Pepper, Salt, and Sugar!

maximumriderules said...

hi blaze! jerseydevilfreak, are you there?

Blaze said...

Aha, yes But Shadow Blaze, and Ash cloud, you just proved my point. For one you take anger out on others, and you DARE CHALLENGE ME ON MY TERRITORY!

Ash Cloud said...

I didn't challenge others.

Blaze said...

"We deserve our rights!" Oh yes you did challenge me. Saying that on a cats territory is a challenge! Dont mess with me, or..heh heh heh..

Ash Cloud said...

I meant THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM. NOT you.

BLONDIE said...

HI JERSEYDEVILFREAK I heard chupacabras can live 100 years