Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Is This Iceland’s Loch Ness Monster?
Is This Iceland’s Loch Ness Monster?: Does the fabled Loch Ness monster of Iceland really exist? Scientists are skeptical. Watch it and TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
3 comments:
Prettywolf825
said...
I believe in the Loch Ness Monster. I always have believed in it.
3 comments:
I believe in the Loch Ness Monster. I always have believed in it.
I have seen other videos of it before, I think.
All my characters: Me, too.
WOW.....I BET YOU IS ....
im sorry.that was supposed to be i bet you it is....
Post a Comment