Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Np! Also, I am a little mad with you. I saw what you said to maximumriderules. She happens to be my best friend in real life. Be careful who you're rude to online.
9 comments:
It looked awesome! :D
Midnight Moon: OMG. O.O
Ikr?!
Midnight Moon: Thanks a lot for the drawing! :D
Np! Also, I am a little mad with you. I saw what you said to maximumriderules. She happens to be my best friend in real life. Be careful who you're rude to online.
I was not trying to be rude. I was just telling her that I was asking you. Sorry if I hurt her feelings.
Its ok. :)
Sorry... :(
Sorry, Pepper had a bad day, so he's just in a bad mood.
Its ok
Btw, you can make more videos of drawing my characters if you want. I will make more clips of my characters on DoInk (maybe even funny videos XD).
AWESOME
Post a Comment