Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
I can't ask you on The Question answer box, so I dicided to ask you here (not trying to get off of topic). I tried asking you on your You Tube channel comments, but you would never answer, so I'm asking you here. How do you change your picture? The shadow that's shaped like a person, you know?
7 comments:
Is that a fish? It looks like it to me.
Yup! Its a betta. Better quality tomorrow!
It looks cool.
I can't ask you on The Question answer box, so I dicided to ask you here (not trying to get off of topic). I tried asking you on your You Tube channel comments, but you would never answer, so I'm asking you here. How do you change your picture? The shadow that's shaped like a person, you know?
Oh sorry bout that...hah hah...OWW!! HOT SAUCE UP MY NOSE! Ahem...
>Settings>Profile Setup>Change>Change picture>You select from your pc THE END.
OOOHHH HE'S A CUTE FISHY......DUDE, YOU HAVE A YOU TUBE THINGY??....CAN I SEE?? HI PRETTYWOLF
FAT FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, star, but you are kinda fat...)
Post a Comment