Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
7 comments:
How do you move it?
Thanks for the walkthrough.
P.S. Never mind about the question. I know how to move it now.
I have been practicing how to do it. I'm getting good at it. :D
You cant "Get good at it" In a couple hours. It took me months to get it right. >:D
It was easy for me. The reason why I'm good at it so far is because I'm still working on the "ROOKIE" way, okay?
Doesnt matter. It doesnt take that quick to learn.
Oh thats very helpful
Post a Comment