Saturday, February 11, 2012

Red wind and Blaze

This is Prettywolf825's charrie and Blaze my character! We got in an arguement about characters, but were fine now!

Also, since she made some cat characters, I ask her to go to my new blog (Warrior cats a new destiny) And have them join a clan!

9 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

That is so close to what Red Wind looks like! Good job on guessing what my character looks like!

Red Wind: D: *Mouth drops in amazement* How did you guess that good?

Lily Flower: O.O

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Good luck I guess....And would you like to join a clan? it would be awesome!^^ And glad you like it!

Prettywolf825 said...

Red Wind: *Looks at wall, thinking* Why am I staring at a wall? Anyway... yes! I would love to join it, I guess. What about you, Lily Flower?

Lily Flower: *Staring at a fly* Sure! :D *Still looks a fly* How do you catch these flies again? It's been bothering me with the "Buzz".

Red Wind: XD

Jerseydevilfreak said...

ok! Under my profile click Warriors a new destiny. There are 4 pages. Comment on the clan page you wanna be in!! ^^

Red Wind said...

Red Wind: One thing: I tried joining a Clan, and the comments won't let me do Name/URL. Can you fix that if you can?

Lily Flower said...

Red Wind is right.

Red Wind and Lily Flower said...

Red Wind: Okay, we joined. :)

Lily Flower: :D

Lily Flower said...

About the roleplaying thing (Snowclan).. who's going to start the roleplay?

BLONDIE said...

I LIKE HOW THAT PIC CAME OUT JERSEYDEVIL