Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
HI....I'M SURE THE VIDEO IS COOL AND ALL BUT FOR SOME REASON I CANT GET ON IT BCUZ IT SAYS THIS VIDEO IS PRIVATE.....I'LL KEEP TRYING THOUGH...AND BY THE WAY EL LOBO SAYS HE WANTS A CAT DRAWN....A BIG STRONG FIERLESS CAT WITH A PAW WITH 6 CLAWS SO HE CAN SQUASH ANY ENEMYS THAT WILL CROSS HIM....I DON'T KNOW ....DON'T ASK
that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wil tell you why I was out on your other page.
10 comments:
HI....I'M SURE THE VIDEO IS COOL AND ALL BUT FOR SOME REASON I CANT GET ON IT BCUZ IT SAYS THIS VIDEO IS PRIVATE.....I'LL KEEP TRYING THOUGH...AND BY THE WAY EL LOBO SAYS HE WANTS A CAT DRAWN....A BIG STRONG FIERLESS CAT WITH A PAW WITH 6 CLAWS SO HE CAN SQUASH ANY ENEMYS THAT WILL CROSS HIM....I DON'T KNOW ....DON'T ASK
The video says it's private (it won't play the video).
FIXED.
OH MY GOD JERSEYDEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER EL LOBOS CAT...???????? DON'T ASK.....
that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wil tell you why I was out on your other page.
sorry, I tried but I couldn't find the comment button so I'll tell you here.
I got tested for strep and I was egative, but my brother had it so I have to stay home any way.
sorry, I meant NEGATIVE.
Awesome!
MY BROTHER, TIGERSTRIPE, IS READING ABOUT THIS BATTLE RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment