Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Hey jerseydevilfreak.......I think you should do a Superbowl Contest.... With Blaze and the gang.....Or maybe not a contest but a poll or something........Put all of them in a football thing or something and see who wins the "Cryptid Bowl"......Whatcha think
9 comments:
Cool picture!!! :D
Shadow Blaze: Cool picture, indeed. :3
Heart Snow: I love it! :D
Pink Rainbow: Lots of colors. I like it! :3
Blue Snow: Very cool. :)
Brown Claw: You are the best artist I've ever met, wikabog! :D
Desert Sunset: It's so good that.. I don't know what to say. :O *Mouth drops*
White Paw: I am so amazed. :O
Black Fur: It's the best. :)
Ash Cloud: How come I barely see any painting as good as this these days? :O
They love it.
Thanks u guyz!! I appreciate the feedback on meh drawings!!
Blaze: Aha! Wolves are good for one thing!!!
Me: Blaze!!
Blaze: Oh yeah, and being in those stupid twilight movies! :D
Nice picture! I'm sure it'll at least be in the runner ups!
Awww....Thats cute....
Hey jerseydevilfreak.......I think you should do a Superbowl Contest.... With Blaze and the gang.....Or maybe not a contest but a poll or something........Put all of them in a football thing or something and see who wins the "Cryptid Bowl"......Whatcha think
@wikabog
All my characters: Well, you're quite welcome. ;)
Ash Cloud: I still love it. Even more colors than I have on my fur. :3
IMPORTANT!!!!
I'm freaking out here! I refreshed the page while I was on Animal Jam and I lost 10 buddies off of my Buddy List! Including you! Even.. Pangaea! O.O
Never mind. Sorry, all my buddies came back!
Post a Comment