Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
No there wont be. The proof is Erin hunter. You cant believe everything you read online. Its pointless anyways! There's over 40 books, why make a movie about it?
Ering hunter said its unlikely. Plus, ppl would want to watch it cuz of the cats, even if they dont read the series. Also, no one would take it seriously. AND..videos or movie trailer are all fake, kids just put a bunch of pics together and add words and music.
11 comments:
Whoa! It looks good!
Btw, how do you shade like that? It looks so smooth on the shading!!! O.O
There is probably going to be a movie of Warrior Cats this year. There's videos about it. The proof is on Wikipedia! :D
No there wont be. The proof is Erin hunter. You cant believe everything you read online. Its pointless anyways! There's over 40 books, why make a movie about it?
I know, but this I have faith in that it MIGHT happen. Sorry. My opinion that it MIGHT.
Ering hunter said its unlikely. Plus, ppl would want to watch it cuz of the cats, even if they dont read the series. Also, no one would take it seriously. AND..videos or movie trailer are all fake, kids just put a bunch of pics together and add words and music.
Still, how do you make the shading look so smooth on that?
I have the gradient tool :D
but if I really wanted to I could do that on gimp, but it would take a LOOOONG time!
Gradient Tool?
Did you not read my other posts about it? yes I got the tool, I saved up 100 coins on DoInk.
I guess I didn't see it, sorry. Sorry that I get confused a lot sometimes...
OH MY GOD JERSEYDEVIL....THAT CAME OUT GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment