Monday, March 5, 2012

A gorey demise!

Im making a video for halloween with a song called "A gorey demise." I need more charries for this.

So to be in this AMV, simply fill out this form:


OC name:
Speices(cat/wolve):
Why you want them in this video:
Alphebet letter:
Gender:

18 comments:

Midnight Moon said...

Name: Midnight Moon

Speices: Cat

Why: I feel like I have the right things for it and my colors, too.

Alphebet letter: M

Gender: Male

Shadow Blaze said...

Name: Shadow Blaze

Speices: Wolf

Why: It sounds like me. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! :D

Alphebet letter: S

Gender: Male

Prettywolf825 said...

I will make a picture of Shadow Blaze later.

Ash Cloud said...

Name: Ash Cloud

Speices: Wolf

Why: I FEEL LIKE IT. :3

Alphebet letter: A

Gender: Female

Red Wind said...

Name: Red Wind

Speices: Cat

Why: I LIKE THE IDEA. :3

Alphebet letter: R

Gender: Male

Red Wing said...

Name: Red Wing

Speices: Bird

Why: I like the idea, too.

Alphebet letter: R

Gender: Male

Prettywolf825 said...

I will draw a picture of Red Wing later.

Brown Claw said...

Name: Brown Claw

Speices: Wolf

Why: I STILL LIKE YOUR IDEAS THESE DAYS. :3

Alphebet letter: B

Gender: Male

Prettywolf825 said...

I will draw a picture of Brown Claw later.

Prettywolf825 said...

I have a question (not trying to get off topic). How do you change your background on your YouTube channel?

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Im only using 2 of the charries:D

Not B,A, or M. Either.

Prettywolf825 said...

Never mind. I found out how to change the background.

♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫Ø♥☺☻♥☼↔☆★♪ツ◆♡◆♡☆★ BigGoldfish101♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫Ø♥☺☻♥☼↔☆★♪ツ◆♡◆♡☆★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫Ø♥☺☻♥☼↔☆★♪ツ◆♡◆♡☆★ BigGoldfish101♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫Ø♥☺☻♥☼↔☆★♪ツ◆♡◆♡☆★ said...

OC name: Rarity
Speices(cat/wolve): Wolf
Why you want them in this video: I love halloween!
Alphebet letter: Z
Gender: Female

♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫Ø♥☺☻♥☼↔☆★♪ツ◆♡◆♡☆★ BigGoldfish101♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫♪♣♫Ø♥☺☻♥☼↔☆★♪ツ◆♡◆♡☆★ said...

Rarity looks like the wolf as my pic btw. =)

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Ok!Thanks!

BLONDIE said...

Name.....purple knight

speices: wolf

Why: becuz i can

Alphabet letter: K

Gender: female

Quote: "Don't mess with me"

BLONDIE said...

oh and i love halloween too.....Thats

purple knight talkin by the way........