Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Saturday, March 3, 2012
HI
I need to make something for my brother! HIS BIRTHDAY IS IN A FEW DAYS!
Dont worry, I have an idea,
On my IPod, I have a recorder.
I will record him on friday day, and make a speedpaint that same night..
3 comments:
I think u should make an animation for your brother......how old is he gonna be?.....
@BLONDIE
Thats none of your concern.
WHY IS THAT????? I WAS JUST ASKING IF HE WAS OLDER OR YOUNGER...THATS ALL.... DID YOU DECIDE WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO??
Post a Comment