Blaze: Happy Bday!
Silvester: Yeah! Mine is on the 25th :D
Tornado: Yay!
Snake: I want to get him something!
River: Me too!
Olive: He likes Mickey mouse!
Lighting: Lets get him a Mickey mouse!
Iceberry(Of Skyclan): Yeah!!
Skystar(Of SKyclan): Wait...why are we here?
Iceberry:...well I...
Skystar: Whatever. We can me our creator's other charries! :D
In other news...
A pic of Olive :D
| Olive! |
Im making an Important dates page. It will have my charries bday and my bday and other random dates.
If you've heard to news, there is a deadly Tornado outbreak out west. Im very far from it (YET WE GOT 7 STINKING TORNADOES. I mean, we are IN A VALLEY! >:( )
SO I wanted to say if any of you ppl that are effected are reading this, we are very sympathetic of you, and we hope it ends soon. :)
Ok thats all :D
You have found the secret news!
My cat zoom wants to kill me, and so doesnt my fish!
Iceberry and Skystar are gonna be hanging out with my charries for awhile, and my other Skyclan companions will too :D
9 comments:
You've heard of the tornadoes, too? I'm close to some... D:
I feel bad for those people who lost their homes. :(
Umm...Yeah we've heard of tornadoes...Ummm...my name?
And my bday is on a special date. June 1st. Thats the day the 7 tornadoes dropped down and destroyed many homes. A funnel cloud was spotted over Jerseydevil's house D:
And dem ppl out there didnt just loose homes, they lost their lifes. Even I wouldnt want to see a tornado THAT A MILE WIDE!
What? Tornadoes don't stink. I love them. Bad thing we didn't get them.
(I love them because the way they look, not that they kill.)
Yeah they do stink, especially when you were close to DYING because of one :'(
@ Blog Owner (too lazy to type your name. XD)
I only hate them when they're close to killing me..... Other than that, I love them. They're so fun to watch!!!!!!!! Scientists chase them for the fun of it.
Yeah, they are cool to watch.
they scare me
jerseydevil......I HATE TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the movie twister but i hate tornadoes!!!! I feel you on the june 1st incident.......that was crazy...
oh and by the way... i love your drawing...............
Post a Comment