Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Solar storm?
Umm..yeah I was watch dat news, and there is gunna be a solar storm tonight...Me dont know what it is, but I has to do with sun..
4 comments:
I wish you luck, buddy. *Gulps*
Its for the whole world...and It passed already.Solar storms effect EARTH not just one part of the world...
OH............. O.O
I guess I didn't notice it last night. /).-
All my characters: I didn't notice it, either.
Shelby: That's the weird thing about Solar Storms......
Not really.
How do I animate on DoInk?
Post a Comment