Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sorry..

Sorry I havent been posting AMV's much...STUPID GIMP IS BEING A BUTT.
Anyways, I need your help!

For a thing in school, I need to pick music.

"Yeah thats not hard right?"
WRONG.

It has to be school appropriate.
I was thinking of using an Adam lambert song.
HAHA thats gonna be hard.

So if you guys have a song suggestion, TELL ME!!

5 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

This might not be your type, but you could probably use Bring Me to Life by Evanescence?

Heart Snow: That's my favorite song! :D

Not right now, Heart Snow.

Heart Snow: D:

maximumriderules said...

use "Better Than I Know Myself" . It doesn't have any swears, and it's by Adam Lambert.

maximumriderules said...

want to come chat?

BLONDIE said...

HI JERSEYDEVIL!!!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T BIND THAT ON BUT IVE HAD A REALLY BAD COLD...... UMM ISN'T THERE A VERSION OF" IF I HAD YOU" THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE SWEAR IN IT???? I THINK IF YOU COULD FIND THAT VERSION THAT'D BE COOL...

BLONDIE said...

ok...im delierious...that was supposed to say sorry i haven't been on in a while but ive had a really bad cold...