Sunday, April 1, 2012

Become a Moderator!

Become a Moderator! How? Fill out a form! EVEN IF YOU ARENT A BLOGGER! :D

I found this website, to where you can moderate any blog! just fill it out!

The form says:

What blog do you wish to moderate?:

URL?:

Created by?:


Blog creator:


Username:


Click HERE to fill out the form!

5 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

Good one! You fooled me.

Survivor: Even I was fooled. D:

Moon: I can't believe they made April Fools Day. >:|

Amber Leaf: *Whispers* What happened to Moon?

Just because she has two heads and two tails doesn't mean she is weird! I made her!

maximumriderules said...

You fooled me at first...but I read the comments BEFORE I clicked on the link. Really good one though. My parents played a really good trick this morning. I was upstairs and my dad came along with his cell phone saying things like: "really?" "I didn't hear anything" and other things. He told us the school (or parrt of it) blew up while they were putting down a new gas line. We actually beleived them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heya you fooled me ~ lilydog787 from doink >w<

BLONDIE said...

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT ME GOOD JERSEYDEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLONDIE said...

SORRY I HAVENT COMMENTED IN A WHILE ....I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL....IM GOOD THOUGH.....