Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blood


Blood by jerseydevil123, made at DoInk.com

Hello there, clan cat. Hey, you're quivering..and I scent fear..oh I see. Rouge clans are pretty terrifying. Why are you looking at my neck so intently? Not all rouges have spiked collars! No I dont know why some of them do! Here we go with the quivering again. I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU! We aren't Bloodclan. Why do I refuse to wear a collar? I have already proved I am loyal and strong. Cant you tell? No I didnt get that scratch from another cat. I got hurt by some twoleg junk.No I dont know what it was. Come on, let me show you my territory. We dont look like rouges now huh? See, my clan works together. There is only one reason we wont join the main clans. We.Dont.Believe.In.Starclan. But, we respect you if you do believe in Starclan. My name? What about it? Ok listen. I want you to look at your leader. Ok now look at me. No difference right? Sigh, other than our pelt colors. See, strong, loyal, brave...I am like your leader. Stong and proud of Scarclan.Now what? My eyes? Yeah, I have 2 rare colored eyes.purple and..you look puzzled. Oh, yes my other eye, that you cant see, my tuft of fur is in the way. Let me show you-No my eye is not bleeding! My eye is red.Trickle! Stop growling! This cat is a...friend. Sorry about him. He would be considered my "deputy" Kits? What about them? No we do not have kits at the moment. Hey give us a break, we just started. pretty soon, kits will be on the way. Any other questions? Oh, training? We train respectfully. No we arent teaching out kits death blows!Oh..we've been causing trouble with other clans.....err..We..we do that because- Ok Im not going to lie. We need the prey. And, I love seeing your faces! You're all mad...and stuff. Oh C'mon! Let us have some fun! Its not like we've hurt anyone! You want to know what we'd do if a cat from a clan was hurt? Well, we'd help them. Especially kits! Any other questions? Ok then friend. Sleep here tonight-No Im not going to kill you in your sleep! You can return to your clan at sunrise. Dont worry friend, we will meet again,

4 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

*FOR JERSEYDEVILFREAK*

Not trying to get off topic, but can you please go on "www.doink.com/clips/12mice/2004762/a-lot-going-on" and comment on that and say "The owner of the wolf prop doesn't want people stealing that prop. For proof, look at the description and read it on the prop," or something like that?

P.S. The reason why I'm asking this is because I can't comment on other peoples' creations.

Thank you!

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@Prettywolf825
Actually,they had every right using that. You did say DO NOT USE THIS PROP or something like that.If you didnt want ppl using it,why didnt you make it expensive?

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Also,to comment:

Go on settings,click send verification email,then check ur email! Then you can comment!

BLONDIE said...

Hi This is the Great El Lobo. Besides being the last of the great Lone Wolves, defender of the weak, and a nightmare to those who perpetrate evil, I have also a keen eye for genius. There is great talent and clever imagination in your drawings and stories. I could only wish I had a deep and colorful well of ideas, images, and entertaining stories as you have to draw on.(Coming from a long ancient line and being the last of the Great Toledo Kings,it takes a lot to move me to admit this.) And, as wonderful as you talent is, it will only evolve to amaze us even more.
So have fun and keep it up. Make your Mother proud. I am thankful to be witness to a great talent from the start. Happy Easter!