Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Friday, June 8, 2012
The last post for da contest
OK YOU PPL OFFICIALLY FAIL!!!
Ok maxride, explain for us
3 comments:
maximumriderules
said...
Tommy and Adam are brothers, okay?? so, think about a famous person with the first name adam. Does this person have a bass player in his band who's name is tommy??? Get it? If you still don't get it, it is Adam Lambert and Tommy, his bass player!!!!!
3 comments:
Tommy and Adam are brothers, okay??
so, think about a famous person with the first name adam. Does this person have a bass player in his band who's name is tommy??? Get it? If you still don't get it, it is Adam Lambert and Tommy, his bass player!!!!!
Oh Ok!!!!!!!! Now i get what the heck everyone was talking bout..........GOT IT!
Hi!!!! Guess what? I GOT ABLOG!!!!!!!!!
HEEHEE
This is the address: maxridewarriorsandotherrandomstuff.blogspot.com
(It might not be viewable right away.)
Post a Comment