Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Transit of Venus to come out soon!

Hey guys! In about a week,one of my all time favorite bands-Three Days Grace-has a new album coming out! And in honor of that,I have ALOT of things planned:D

~I will be redesigning the background,colors,and blog header temporarily,with some Three Days grace things.
~The background will be their symbol,drawn by me :D
~There will be sidebar pictures,with pictures of their previous albums,and pictures of the band.
~Just for the coming of their new album,I will be doing requests. Special requests. So basically,give me a line to a Three Days Grace song,and what character you want in the drawing. I can easily make a drawing that is 'inspired by music." Just remember,I will not do anything that has a swear in it. I will be taking these until *Tuesday,October 2nd* Any requests after that point,will be overlooked and ignored.:( Sorry. D: Too many requests will make me go crazy! XD Which reminds me, only two requests per person! I will reply to every person who requests. Which means,after I reply to you, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR REQUEST. Chances are,I've already started it,and I don't want to have to restart it!

If you do not want an "inspired by music" drawing,you may request something else,like a simple drawing of your character,with Three Days Grace headphones,or some sort of Three Days Grace chain. I CANNOT DRAW THE BAND MEMBERS. Sorry,but I'm just getting used to drawing people,and it takes me FOEVER! D': The rules for this,are same as the "inspired by music" request.

Now,request away! :D

2 comments:

Maximumriderules said...

can you do Fog with "Lost in you"? ( he is the one you said looks like creekpelt)

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@Maxride
Sure! WHat line in the song do you want?