Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Didn't we have to deal with this last year too?

Welp.
Guess who's back at "war?"
That's right!
Tornado.
Blaze.
AGAIN.
Why can't you two idiots work things out in less violent ways!?
Tornado:Well,it was either this,or a fight between machettes and crowbars,and you know who would've won that.
Blaze:Crowbars. All.The.Way.
Tornado:In your dreams,crazy apple cat!
Blaze:Crazy apple cat? Wow,that's weak.
Tornado:Like you could do better!
Blaze:After the lights go out on you,after your worthless life is through,I will remember how you scream. I can't afford to care,I can't afford to care.~
Tornado:Is that a threat?
Blaze:Indeed it is.
Tornado:GAME.ON.
Snake:WAIT.
Blaze:Ugh,Snake,what do you want!?
Snake:Me and Silvester want to...report to this blog,everything that hapens in your "War."
Tornado:"Hapens." You're missing a letter.
Snake:Oh too bad,I can sphell fine!
Blaze:Oh who cares!? Fine,but stay outta our way.
Snake:YAY! GROUP HUG!
Blaze:....
Tornado:....
Snake:Well,c'mon why aren't you hug-oh yeah,nevermind. ^^U


WONDERFUL.

No comments: