Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Merry Thanksgiving! :D

Hey guys! :D
As most of you may know,tomorrow is Thanksgiving!
And finally,the official start of the holiday season.
Which reminds me,I already heard 2 Christmas songs on the radio! Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland,and White Christmas. Lets see how many more I hear,before the end of tomorrow.
Anywho,Merry Thanksgiving everyone! :D
I hope you guys all have a great day tomorrow,and such.
Trolol,I'm bad at this,okay?
Alright,so tonight I'm going to TRY to get a few things done before tomorrow.
First off,I'll be writing a short story about Thanksgiving,with a few of my characters. It will be in Blaze's perspective,and will be based off of this drawing,that I made specially for you guys!(And the DeviantART people...and YouTubers...past DoInkers...)
Have a Great Holiday!
All I want is a little of the good life,all I need,is to have a good time....

2 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

Still an amazing improvement!

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@Prettywolf825
Thanks! :D