Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ranting about da world....

Uh oh...Jersey's got another rant,eh?
Yup...MWHAHAHSUYGEGDHJ.
Err...Yush...
:/
BARRY.
Yush,Barry.
Barry Stock,to be exact.
What about him?
People.
They think he's mean.
And tough.
And Adam.
And mean.
But.
No.
NO.
NOOO.
ICECREAM!.
He's NOT.
He.
LIKES.
GARDENING.But he hates everything about you...
Lol,jk,jk.(I think...)
No,but seriously.
He's not mean.
Or tough.
Or Adam.
Or mean.
That's called JUDGEMENT.
And THAT'S MEANAAANNNN.
Stahp it.
Remember,he was scared by the ghost in the studio.
...And she was a 13 year old girl....
*Awkward Silence....*
*Sits wondering how Adam knew that she was a 13 year old girl.*
Err...YUSH.
So stahp.
Or.
Else.
Barry Blaze
Will.
Get.
You.
With.
Da.
Crowbar.
....

Merry Thanksgiving! XD
AdamBarry Thanksgiving! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
















(But he is a little scary....XD)

2 comments:

Prettywolf825 said...

You had be laughing on this one. :D

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@Prettywolf825
I laugh while making all my rants! XD But yeah,I was laughing about the one. My friend was over when I made it too,so she started cracking up when I typed "or Adam." And "*crossedoutAdam*Barry Thanksgiving!"