Sunday, December 23, 2012

Art Of 2012 :D

First of all,I drew more than what's in this video. You see, I only included what I was still proud of,instead of the old drawings from the beginning of the year.
Second of all;Wow. I've improved alot since last year,eh?
Well,I guess I have you guys to thank for this,right?
So,thanks guys! :'D
Third,while I own all of the art in the video,I don't own all of the characters.

Sparky(C)Sparkythelilpuppy
Toku(C)Warriorcatz112
Nicky and Nickolai(C)Davolka
Ming(C)Mcingake
Kerra(C)Sugar-hype99
oFFENCe(C)BrokenHeartz110
Warrior Cats(C)Ern Hunter
The rest of the Characters(C)Me
I also don't own the audio,I'm just a fan!
Well,thank you guys again,hope you enjoyed the video!
And in case I don't upload anything else before then,Merry Christmas,Happy Hanukah,etc,etc...!
Art(C)Me
Chaarcters(C)Listed Above
Songs(C)Three Days Grace
Programs used:MS Paint,GIMP 2.8 and DoInk.com
Happy Holidays!

Link to Art of 2011 video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVa7PbEWFU4

2 comments:

BLONDIE said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME JERSEY!!!!!! OH AND EL LOBO SAID BREAKING BENJAMINS SUCK TOO!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING TO NAT KING COLE, A CLASSIC!! HE ALSO SAID YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT "HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW?" A REAL TOE-TAPPER.

Jerseydevilfreak said...

Dear El Lobo,
"I'm not like YOU. Your faceless LIES. Your weak DEAD heart. Your black dead EYES."

Alright,I have no idea where this letter is going.
The point is,they aren't bad in any way. Both Breaking Ben and Three Days Grace have helped people go through alot of things-depression,break-ups,problems at home,or even just being there for others entertainment.
Adam even said that a girl approached him once,just to thank him for the song home. "On tour,a young girl came up to me and told me,that if it wasn't for the song Home,she probably wouldn't have been there today. She connected the song so much to her situation that apparently it saved her life."

Think before you judge,please.
And ahdurr,I love that song,duh. "How much is that doggie in the window-Meow meow!"