ALright,don't even bother trying to figure out the meaning of that.
You know,why did I even write that,it has absolutely NOTHING to do with post.
Wow Jersey,you must be new here.
Alright,getting to the point....
I have another rant,on music.
Not just any music,though.
Christmas Music.
Ok,I don't mind the original crap,it's the "cover" songs that get to me.
You know,the ones with some fool who thinks he/she can sing,but instead sound like an pitifully evil apple getting run over by a train.
You know,that sound?
I'm not completely against covers,it's just when that's all you flippin' hear on the radio.
I mean,if good holiday music exsists,can you play that instead?
I mean,some of it is OKAY.
Especially when Adam Gontier sang White Christmas.
He sounded exactly like the original.
Not.
Omg,I keep making typos! D:<
Where was I again?
Oh,yeah,'cause that's JUDGEMENT. AND THAT'S MEEEAAAANNANNNNNNNNNN.
Wait,this isn't even the rant I was on!
Really though.
Although I'm sure everyone would rather originals,we all know one thing,deep down inside.
That the only good Christmas music,is the kind played by my school's concert band.
And that's just the way it is.
Keep Reading
Guys,I need your help!
Alright,so I've been thinking-
Wow,Jersey,you think?
This isn't the time! I've been thinking,and I want a signature type thing.
Like,"~Jersey Out" or something.
So,I need you to vote on the new poll I'll be making.
Ok bye.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment