Hello! My name is Jerseydevilfreak, but I'd much rather refer to as "Jersey." I'm an Traditional/Digital Artist and Animator, with a fondness for the Rock/Metal music genre. Here, I share the work I've created, along with the occasional writing piece, amusing story--And let's not forget-Rants. ^.^
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy! ^^
Monday, December 31, 2012
Happy New Year!
It's after midnight,meaning it's the New Year!
I wish the best for all off you in this New year! :'D
OMG!!!! JERSEY!!!!! ITS BLONDIE AND EL LOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY COMPUTER WAS DOWN FOR AWHILE!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! EL LOBO WANTS TO KNOW IF YOUR THE OLD JERSEY OR THE NEW JERSEY!!!! BLONDIE ROLLING HER EYES NOW!!!!
@El Lobo The only difference between the Old and New Jersey,is that the New Jersey has a better attention spa- I will not Bow! I will not Break! I will-alright,you can just get rid of the whole attention span thing. XD
2 comments:
OMG!!!! JERSEY!!!!! ITS BLONDIE AND EL LOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY COMPUTER WAS DOWN FOR AWHILE!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! EL LOBO WANTS TO KNOW IF YOUR THE OLD JERSEY OR THE NEW JERSEY!!!! BLONDIE ROLLING HER EYES NOW!!!!
@El Lobo
The only difference between the Old and New Jersey,is that the New Jersey has a better attention spa-
I will not Bow! I will not Break! I will-alright,you can just get rid of the whole attention span thing. XD
Post a Comment