Monday, December 3, 2012

Overrated

Blaze:Snake,I thought I told you and Silvester to stay outta our way!
Snake:I'm not in your way! I mean...I'm a little close,but you can sneak by me.
Blaze:Idiot! I said don't get in our way!
Snake:Well,except for you Blaze. You know,you have gotten a bit plumper lately. Maybe you should lay off the mice a bit,eh?
Blaze:That's it,you're about to get stabbed! Tornado,stab him!
Tornado:No way am I helping you!
Me:Guys.
Snake:Well,Tornado,you aren't one to talk. I mean,you're sleek and all,but the your clumsy-ness makes you look fat. Like Blaze. :D
Me:Guys.
Tornado:Alright,that's it!
Blaze:Agreed. Get'em!
Snake:Jeez guys,knock it off. You two are waay to Overrated.
Blaze:Says the cat with the "cool" shades.....
Snake:You made it! You played it! Your-
Silvester:Woah there guys,lets keep this nice.
Blaze:Oh,is that a threat!?
Snake:Indeed it is.Wait,what's a threat!?
Me:Guys!
Blaze:Oh,nevermind. Scram you two,before I smack you upside the head.
Snake:And this has been another news report,from the Blaze v.s Tornado-Christmas War.
Blaze:What kind of name is that!?
Snake:It's my show,I can pick the name!
Tornado:Well,it's stupid!
Snake:You're stupid!
Blaze:Oh,look who's talking!
Snake:Yeah,ME!
Blaze:Oh,what a clever comeback! NOT!
Snake:Like you could do better! Silvester,cut the camera,cut the camera!
Blaze:You little!-
I'm sorry,but this program has unexpectly been interupted.
Because Blaze is an idiot.

No comments: