Saturday, January 12, 2013

Operation-BreakingGrace

Alright,today was a pretty devastating day.
So,I got the news about Adam's unexpected leave of Three Days Grace,and I was crushed.
It felt like DoInk.com all over again,and it was odd to listen to the band.
I'm better now,don't worry!
Well,I don't want to harass Adam about this. At first I was really upset,but I understand now. It's his life,right? He can make his own decisions about what he wants to do, and I respect that. Instead of mourning for him,I'm wishing him luck. Keep going Adam,we love you! :D
 
So continuing,the new Three Days Grace lead singer is being determined. Temporarily, Matt Walst(Brad's Brother) is taking over,until they find someone else.
I'm sorry,but he's way to electronic. I mean,yeah,it takes 3 to make a band,4 to make Three Days Grace,and I won't turn my back on Neil,Barry,and Brad. They are still epic people,so smh.
But since we still do need a lead singer,that's where BreakingGrace comes in.
Alright,so the plan is, Benjamin Burnley needs a band. Three Days Grace needs a singer. What do we do?-Combine them!
So,us fans are trying to get both of their attentions, and make this happen!
Wow,this is getting sappy.
Hey,band or no band,I'm still Jersey. Jersey gets distracted.
Anywho,if you have Blogger/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/DeviantART/ect, advertise this!
 
Haha,I'm not even sure that this'll work,but I'm keeping my hopes up. I mean,why not try? :D
Plus,this made me laugh when I first saw it,and cheered me up. :'D
Again,thank you Adam!
Hopefully I'll be able to send him fan-art soon,let's hope! :D
 
Adam,you rock! :D

No comments: