Saturday, February 16, 2013

.:∂αη¢є ωιтн тнє ∂єνιℓ:.


4 comments:

BLONDIE said...

hi jersey!!!! this is blondie.....your dance with the devil is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! el lobos son couldnt believe your animation either....he said your very talented.....AND EL LOBO said that yes you are very talented BUT you shouldnt be animating things that are so grim,gory, dark and dreary!!!! rolling my eyes now

Jerseydevilfreak said...

@Blondie
Thank you! I'm glad you like it,I worked very hard on it! :'D

@El Lobo
It seems you have an issue with rock music,huh? I don't get it,why does everyone think rock is all about death and killing? Go look at one of my more previous posts,why don't you? I mean,does THIS sound grim in any way?:"Even if I say,'It'll be alright.' Still I hear you say,'you want to end your life.'Now and again we try,to just stay alive. Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late, it's Never too Late..."
No? No. That's what I thought.I'll admit,Breaking Ben CAN be a bit more grim,but that's because he's singing about a personal expierience.:"Dear Agony! Just let go of me. Suffer slowly. Is this the way it's gotta be? Don't bury me! Faceless enemy! I'm so sorry. Is this the way it's gotta be?-Dear Agony.
That very song is rumored to be about Ben's grandfather,who had died around the time it was written.
And don't even bother me about my characters having depressing backstories. I don't want Mary Sues(Mary Sues=Perfect character that has no problems at all.)for characters.
And to put it the simple way...
Don't like it? Don't watch it. ^^
Good day. <:3

Prettywolf825 said...

Short animation, but great drawing! You did REALLY well with the mouth movement. Great job!

Jerseydevilfreak said...

It has to be short,actually. It's part of my MEP,and it's only 8.00-12.5 seconds long, not nearly long enough to add complicated animation. ^^ Buuut,thanks anyways. That means alot. ^^